• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot authorize Adobe Digital Editions from the same ID that I am sending this message from.

I am using Windows XP with service pack 4, using Adobe Digital Editions 2 or 3 software, neither will authorize my computer with the ID that I am sending this message from. Adobe Digital Editions Version 4, plain doesn't work on my computer.

I can download the Ebook that I would like too read, again and again from the merchant I purchased it from. I cannot read it because it is in an ACSM format and you bastards have a monopoly on this file format reader.  However it doesn't work, failing too authorize the same email which I am using in conjunction with the purchased Ebook from the merchant, as a valid ID to this Adobe Digital Editions software.

I can only assume there is hidden agenda, monitoring customers effectively spying on them, with this supposedly free software. Stop infringing my data protection and human rights, by spying on me with ridiculous software.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know both my parents so, not a bastards.

Oh, and you're in the wrong forum. You want Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I really didn't see the correct heading in the menu links, or when I typed it into search. Maybe you would move the thread there as a moderator, rather then your attempt at humor?

I am annoyed at a monopoly which prevents me from using my purchase. A purchase that I can download again and again from the merchant from anywhere. Hence my tone. Although I cannot access my purchase due to this restrictive software.

I am quite right in my assumption, whatever other purpose would there possibly be too monitor this software so restrictively?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines