• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I recently reinstalled Adobe Digital ,but not able to down books

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adobe Digital for several years,however, it was recently removed from my computer.  I reinstalled the software, but I canno't get it to work.  Please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say you can't get it to work... What is happening, specifically?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe digital was removed from my computer.  I reinstalled the software.  when I tried to down a book from my local library I get the following message"Adobe Reader could not open, because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged(for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).  Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Digital for several years.  It was recently removed from my computer by error.  I reinstalled the software,however, when I tried to download a new book from my library, I goe the following message"Adobe reader could not open, because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged(for exmple, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).  Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm assuming you're a Windows user, correct?  If so, do the following:

1)  Save the file you're attempting to open to a location where you can easily access it from.

2)  Go to the location where the file was saved; right-click the file and go to 'Properties'

3)  In the Properties menu, find the line that starts with 'Opens With' - click the 'Change' button to the right of the list box.

4)  In the bottom-right hand corner of the next window, click 'Browse'

5)  The next window should display the contents of the Program Files directory on your computer; there should be an Adobe folder [NOTE: If you are using Windows 7, you’ll need to find the folder titled ‘Program Files (x86) on your C: drive].  Inside the Adobe folder is a Digital Editions folder; inside this folder should be a DigitalEditions.exe file - double-click it and select OK so that the 'Opens With' selection is now Adobe Digital Editions.

6)  Double-click the saved file - Adobe Digital Editions should automatically open, and the download process should begin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital was taken off my computer.  I reinstalled the software, but when I try to download a book from my local librart I get the following message.  "Abode Reader could not opwn, because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged(for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines