• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update freezes at 30%

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried the update over 5 times now on my mac but it doesn't get any further than 30%

I left it going all night one night, still no progress.

Exited all programs but still no difference

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm also having the same issue. It was sticking at 25% so I uninstalled and attempted to reinstall. Now it sticks at 30%

Have you found anything that works?

Thanks,

gfstanley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2015 Mar 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same problem. Have you worked out the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 08, 2015 Mar 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Also happening happened on my 2 macs, I have a mac book pro and a imac it freeze around 25 to 30 percent and them make my internet connection drop.......my mac book pro is a mid 2012 running latest Yosemite and my imac 2013 27 inches both are top brand macs......I use a HP computer also on windowns no issues so far.............Adobe what wrong with this adobe flash on macs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, me too.  American software companies think they are so smart but can't get simple things like this right.  No answers and no responses.  This is not good customer service.  I suspect Adobe don't even bother to read these posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I was having the same issue and I found this link and I downloaded the "DMG installer for system administrators" and I am now able to watch videos. See the link below.

Mac OSX upgrade Adobe Flash Player, download stops - Ask Different

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Krirsty.  That worked for me so I can now watch on demand catch up TV sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines