• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I download Adobe Flash Player?

Oct 21, 2012 Oct 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upgrade to Flash Player 11 and when attempting to do so, it does not download or show it on my computer system, in fact, I cannot find Flash Player anywhere on my computer. Unable to play any games on FB etc. I have attempted to download exactly as instructed according to the Adobe websit, but nothing happens.

I am running Windows 7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

You're replying to a comment that is over 5 years old and not related to Flash Player's end-of-life.

Locking this topic due to its age and no longer being relevant.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2015 Mar 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your web browser?  If Internet Explorer, check

[due to the current forum problems I am not moving this topic to the Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problems as Brian. I cannot get Adobe flash player to download. It shows successful after I do it but does not appear when I bring up all my programs. I have used and reused all the instructions. I could play my games on facebook but got new internet and now I can't. Someone please help me. I am 62 and on disability. The games on facebook are what I live for. I am going nuts without them. I am very computer savvy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use google if that matters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Judith Wyman wrote:

I use google if that matters.

You mean Google Chrome?  Flash Player is embedded in Chrome; you don't need to download it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My games on facebook won't let me play anymore and says to install adobe flash player. It completed but does not show up. I still can't play the games. I did restart after I installed. I go nuts without my games to occupy my time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I wrote, Flash Player is already embedded in Chrome, but is it enabled?  See https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/108086

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brian Lazar, its not wroking anymore because attackaers are all around it and also its shut down to most i think its shut dowm for your computer too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're replying to a comment that is over 5 years old and not related to Flash Player's end-of-life.

Locking this topic due to its age and no longer being relevant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines