• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

COLDFUSION 10 is not accessible to IE using HTTPS but accessible to FireFox/Google Chrome - Need Help ASAP

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have weird problem with the CF10. I configured Tomcat 7 and set up SSL. Tomcat manager is working fine for both HTTP and HTTPS for IE and Chrome. I created WAR for the CF10 and deployed it to Tomcat 7. CF10 admin can be access via http in IE and Chrome. But the HTTPS cannot be access via IE (any version ) but accessible via Chrome. Even my tomcat manager stop working via HTTPS for IE but its working fine in Chrome or firefax. Anyone know the configuration I need to change? Would you know the reason why I have this weerd issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

it seems the the BUG only exists using the Java 1.6. After some testing the investigation, we found that using Java 1.7 will address the issue. Though we dont know the root cause

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try resetting IE?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/968089

HTH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah.. I did that and I tried to all version of IE.. for some reason the HTTPS link is not working.  Tomcat HTTPS will only be accessible to both IE and Chrome if i removed CF10.. THough weird is that CF and TOmcat is accessible without any issue in Chrome or FireFox.. Do i have any settings I need to add to CF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it seems the the BUG only exists using the Java 1.6. After some testing the investigation, we found that using Java 1.7 will address the issue. Though we dont know the root cause

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation