• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player Weird Issue....

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So guys,i play a MMORPG called Dead Frontier,i always played this game normally,without any issues...but then...2 weeks ago,this annoying warning keeps appearing in the site,and i think this issue is messing up with other things in my pc...yes i have the most recently flash player version installed,and i uninstalled and installed a bunch of times,,just to see if this would fix...well nothing seems to be different...same problem...

This warning is messing up with my game,some youtube videos i normally see,but now there are weird noises sometimes in the videos and in the MMORPG game(this weird noises is worse when i play the game),i believe this annoying noises is because this flash player issue....can someone help me how to fix this problem?i tried in alot of ways to fix,but i give up...you guys are my only hope to fix this flash player problem:

Repeating:the warning is :"This game requires that you have Javascript turned on, and that you have Adobe Flash 9 or higher installed. Click the button below to install it (will take less than 30 seconds).:"

i already have javasscript and he is turned on,he is updated as well,everything normally....but this warning is really annoying me,i just give up trying fix...if someone have some idea in how fix this little issue,i would be very grateful

I don't want format my computer again,i already formated recently....help me here guys,i desperate here

Take a look,maybe this image helps to explain....(bad english?i know,i brazilian)

if this helps,my windows is 8.1....i just tired of trying fix this,help me someone....bug.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2015 Mar 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well i guess,nobody know how to fix this....no one?really? i tought adobe community will know how to fix this problem....but

wow

i'm really screwed did i?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser do you use?  What is your installed Flash Player version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mozilla Firefox,and is the Adobe Flash Player 16 NPAPI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fireseed,

Please do the following:

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i done everything you said,everything it's okay,but the problem persists....but hey i find something interesting...look what the arrow is pointing...(yes,i used Paint to do this lol)

pequeno problema.png

May that be the problem?what the hell is that?i already said,this NEVER happened before....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw the AdBlock Pro icon on your toolbar.  Disable it.  You should be good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I disabled adblock...nothing changed....

pequeno problema 2.png

i already formatted my computer yesterday too see if this works(not just for this game,my computer was very slow too,it's was about time to format)

but how you can see,nothing seems to be fixing that "weird issue"....it came from nowhere and now this is freaking me out so much....what a pain in the head!

nothing seems to fix this goddam problem....what the hell just happened....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to experiment with other browsers.  It would be useful to understand if this problem is exclusive to Firefox.  Each major browser on Windows uses a significantly different version of Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already checked,i think this is a exclusive mozilla problem,in google chrome,opera,IE,this problem doesn't happen....like i said,it's very weird......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any ad blocking or anti-tracking plugins installed on Firefox that might be interfering with JavaScript running on the game page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines