• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I have multiple quiz reviews in a published Presenter 10 file?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Client would like to present video, then ask user questions about video, they would like the option to review of those questions as a section completes.

What's the best way to establish multiple reviews for a quiz in Presenter 10?

Also having huge issues with final publish, corruption lines through content, has anyone else had problems with this?

New machine 12G of ram and video files are all MP4's.

Thanks, Angel

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Angel,

I'll start with the multiple quizzes. Can you do it? Yes, but Presenter reports all the quizzes as a single quiz, in my experience. So, there isn't a whole lot of benefit between doing multiple quizzes vs. just placing content slides between quiz questions.

If you are using the training module, I would recommend that you consider breaking each video and quiz into separate courses and then putting them together in a curriculum. This way you can track each 'unit' separately and then have an overall tracking status as well. This can also help with the overall length of the training as well, should it be a long presentation.

The breaking up of the presentation may also help with the corruption issues, but that is a shot in the dark. Have you identified what is causing the corruption? If it is the MP4 videos, have you tried importing them as FLV?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources