• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Files in Generated Help

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2007 Oct 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inserted a Captivate demo as a multimedia link in a topic. However, the demo does not work in the generated Help. I cannot find the associated .shv and .htm files anymore. They are included in the project directory; but not the SSL\webhelp directory. Any ideas why these files are being dropped upon generating the Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2007 Oct 26, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ExpoEE and welcome to our community

You might benefit from taking a look at the topics below:

Click here for the first
Click here for the second

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2007 Oct 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the links, Rick. (Note: The file extension in my original post might have thrown some of you -- it should have been .swf instead of .shv.)

I am actually inserting the files correctly (according to the instructions in your posts) and the demo runs with no problems when I view it. However, after I generate/publish the Help, the demo does not run and the associated files do not appear in the SSL directory. So, I still have the question -- why is RoboHelp removing these files from the generated output?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 29, 2007 Oct 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Try adding them to your baggage file (sometimes Rh needs a nudge).

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp