• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web Service Error

Contributor ,
Apr 03, 2007 Apr 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a number of webservices running fine on my website such as Amazon. But now I'm moving to a new hosting service and when I put them up ALL my wsdl calls give me the exact same error:

Could not generate stub objects for web service invocation.

Anybody know what the fix for this is? Remember, these all work on my current host.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 04, 2007 Apr 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate that error message - its just about the most useless one out there. Not exactly sure what could be the problem if your current host and your new host environment are identical. You could try troubleshooting the following:

1) If you are moving from windows -> linux hosting it could be an issue with case sensitivity
2) If you can remote connect to your new hosting box, try connecting to the WSDL's using a browser to make sure there isn't anything blocking your connection
2a) If you don't have access to the box, try performing CFHTTP calls to the WSDL's instead.
3) Make sure the WSDL locations are refreshed in the CF administrator (if you are using shared hosting, its possible that someone else tried to connect to an older version of the webservices and the CF webservice wsdl definitions are cached on your machine)
4) Check with your hosting provider to see if you need to use a proxy server for webservice calls from your server.

I know that's not incredibly helpful, but hopefully one of those will point you in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2007 Oct 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm having the same problem calling two different web services using MX 6.1.0.

I can see both wsdls in a browser - but when using CFINVOKE or CreateObject to test connecting I get the "Could not create stub objects" message.

Using CFHTTP to post the parameters gives 'Connection Failure'.

When trying to add the web services in CF adminstrator I get "Error creating web service. Please ensure that you have entered the correct url".
Should I try deleting the files under /CFusionMX/stubs & restarting CF?

Thanks for any advice
R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation