• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have downloaded books, and it will not let me put them on my ereader.

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2015 Mar 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having downloaded some new books into my library, my e reader shows in the index as  "story", but an error message tells me i do not have copy permission and prevents loading onto the e reader. Any ideas how i can get them onto my e reader?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem with some eBooks I downloaded from the library. Have you figured it out yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having downloaded some new books into my library, my e reader shows in the index as  "story", but an error message tells me i do not have copy permission and prevents loading onto the e reader. Any ideas how i can get them onto my e reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same problem here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines