Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to record voice?

Mar 11, 2015 Mar 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the new version of Adobe Connect.  I can not figure out how to record the voice portion of my class.  Are there instructions on how to do this.  I've connected my own bridge but can only record the video and not the voice.

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you associate your phone bridge with your Connect account and then with the meeting room? Are you using a fully integrated provider or did you use Universal Voice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did.  I'm using ATT Connect.  I'm guessing that maybe I need to put my moderator code vs the participant code but can't figure out how to edit that field.  Are there any job aids on this?

Thank you fore responding!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you went through these steps, Setting Up Universal Voice - Adobe Connect User Community.

You should be able to edit your phone profile under My Profile > My Audio Providers > Select the provider > Edit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!  I'll give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines