Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash 17 .msi's not available?

Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The main .exe download page for Flash Player appears to have the version updated to 17.0.0.134, yet the Adobe Flash Player Distribution page still has the .msi downloads for 16.0.0.305.

When will the .msi files be updated to the latest version of 17?

Thank you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

hello,

The English version of the page has been updated. You may need to clear browser cache to display the new content.  The SCUP catalog has also been updated.

I'll update the thread when the localized versions of the page have been updated.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kris,

I'm following up on this issue now.  I'll post an update here when I have one.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria. All I see is 16.0.0.305.

Adobe.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly,

The deployment of new files and content update is still in progress. I'll post back here when deployment has finished.

We apologize for the delay.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on when the Flash Player Distribution page is going to have 17.0.0.134 available or did I miss a change to the distribution method?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although the links on the distribution page still are not yet updated, it appears as though they've updated their download links to (finally) include Flash 17 msi's.

ActiveX msi link: http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_17_active_...

NPAPI msi link: http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_17_plugin....

Hopefully this will help anybody else looking for these.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

The English version of the page has been updated. You may need to clear browser cache to display the new content.  The SCUP catalog has also been updated.

I'll update the thread when the localized versions of the page have been updated.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The localized versions of the page have also been updated.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for you help!

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines