• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE on macbook crashes

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought my first ebook that uses adobe's DRM and requires ADE. So I downloaded the acsm link, installed ADE 4 on my macbook, signed in with my adobe id and authorized the computer. So far so good, then I opened the acsm link and ADE downloaded my book, straight after the download it just crashed and produced a crash log. I couldn't find any way of contacting or getting help from adobe other than posting in this forum. I tried to post the crash log here but the forum wont let me (it gives the error "Please try again later m5"). So perhaps someone could tell me how to contact adobe support so that I can send them the crash log and they can fix the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You can copy paste the crash log here in this thread. We will track it.

Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I mentioned in the original post, I can't post the crash log here because your forum software wont let me. Yesterday I got the error:

"Please try again later m5"

Today I got the error:
"Your content could not be saved due to an error. You may have been logged out. If this problem persists please contact your system administrator."

Note that I have tried multiple times and the problem has persisted all day. Could you please send me an alternative, working way for me to report issues with your software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem.  I find it frustrating not being able to get help other than through a forum that no one seems to monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2015 Mar 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with Adobe Digital Editions. It makes my spiffy new Nook basically useless. I can also not post my crash log.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2015 Apr 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Please download the latest ADE 4.0.3.114137

http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/download.html

Some of the crashes have been fixed in this release.

Thanks for being the part of product improvement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines