• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images inside pop-ups in CHM not displaying correctly

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am generating a CHM using RoboHelp 10 on a Windows XP machine.

I have a few pop-ups in some topics. These pop-ups contain screen shots. After generating the CHM, when I click the pop-ups to view the screen shots, they are not displayed correctly. That is, half of the image does not appear and there are no horizontal scroll bars either to scroll. This happens for pop-ups that appear on the left side of a topic. The images inside pop-ups that appear to the right side of a topic appear fine when clicked.

The help file was originally created using RH 7. I upgraded the source files to RH 10 successfully and there were no errors during the upgradation.

I even tried generating the CHM on other systems with RH10 and the same system configuration as mine but ended up with the same results. I assume there is some compatibility issue maybe between RH 7 and RH10.

Looking forward to any helpful insights here as this is pretty urgent at the moment for me to resolve the aforementioned issue at the earliest.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Since this is an upgraded project, you might try clicking Tools > Update DHTML Effects in Topics and compile again. See if that corrects the behavior.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rick,

Thank you for the response. Alas, updating the DHTML effects doesn't help. In the project that am working, I have used hyperlinks that are marked to be displayed as auto-sizing pop-ups.

I also tried editing the eHlpDhtm.js file as mentioned in the thread here, https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1297423#expires_in=86399993&token_type=bearer&access_token=eyJhbGciO.... But that was of no avail either.

Do you have any other insights here?

Regards,

Anamika

P.S. Am using RH 10.0.1.292.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp