• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 10 Skin Navigation Button - Link Open in New Window

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2015 Mar 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp 10 and am trying to get the button in my navigation skin to open a link in a new window.  I researched this extensively and have not been able to get it to work.  Can you please assist?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Do you have a copy of my "Skinny on Skins" file? I believe that has been documented there.

Click here to view the page to download the file

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and note the link on the page that you need to visit if the file doesn't want to work after you download it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is that link for some external website or some pdf file etc?

When you create a button on a skin and ask it open a file it should do that in the web browser.

If the link is for a website etc then it might give you the following link but you can still open the url in a new window by clicking on 'Open this content in a new window".

1.JPG:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp