• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

html5 publication problem

Participant ,
Nov 11, 2014 Nov 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I try the html5 publication... and I notice some problem in the output files.

1-The logo I use for the Presenter information is 148 x 52 pixel.  It works well with the old Presenter version... but in the html5 publication, the size is not the same as in SWF.  On the computer the logo appears smaller and on the tablet it appears in another proportion.  That's weird !!!

2-Even if I select a theme without the notes of the Powerpoint, in html5 publication the appears if I click to see the notes (CC).  In SWF, the notes doesn't appears if I choose a theme without the notes.  How to hide the notes in html5 publication ?

3-I have an audio problem on the first slide.

In SWF publication, the audio begin at 2sec and end à 5sec the presentation pass to the second slide at 6 sec.  That's what it's suppose to be... Fine

In html5, the audio begin at 4sec and end at 7sec (seems to) but the presentation pass also to the second slide at 6 sec.  So, I miss the end of the audio on the first slide.

How to correct that ?

It's very great to have html5 publication possibility.  I hope that it will be better and better...

Thank !!!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2014 Nov 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It will be good if you please send me a sample file and the published output.

You may mail me at alpagarw@adobe.com

Thanks

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did someone knows if Adobe Presenter will have an update or how to solve those problem ???

I still have those 2 bugs...

1-The logo I use for the Presenter information is 148 x 52 pixel.  It works well with the old Presenter version... but in the html5 publication, the size is not the same as in SWF.  On the computer the logo appears smaller and on the tablet it appears in another proportion.  That's weird !!!

2-Even if I select a theme without the notes of the Powerpoint, in html5 publication the appears if I click to see the notes (CC).  In SWF, the notes doesn't appears if I choose a theme without the notes.  How to hide the notes in html5 publication ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

September 4 and I have those sames bugs again.

Did someone knows if Adobe Presenter will have an update or how to solve those problem ???

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources