• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash installer for mac is asking for proxy credentials for adobe.trackers.snd.com

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash installer for mac is asking for proxy credentials for adobe.trackers.snxd.com port 80 realm:  Multiple_User.  If I click continue, installer fails.  I do not have a proxy server on my home network and I have never been asked for credentials before.  Not sure if it is related or not, but I did delete some expired certificates in my keychain and I do not know if adobe was one of the certs.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

proxy.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

I suspect you're using the online installer (file size about 1.1. MB), but would like to confirm.  Is the file you downloaded 1.1 MB or 14.9 MB in size?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Maria,

14.9 MB

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines