• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can I install a flash player download on a mac pro?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the prompt of the computer that I have 1 download flash player. I downloaded click on it 2 time ask me to enter my password didn't work. when on adobe change a new password try to install again ask for the password enter the new password, BUT, it didn't take It. What is wrong. I have a photoshop CS6. do I need the flash player?  Please advise.

What I am missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The password being requested is your computer password, not Adobe ID password.  Please see What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player? for more information.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Done it! God bless your heart. I almost decided to trash photoshop. So simple and yet so complicate to understand this new language.

Thank you,

Grazia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines