Aug 22, 2013 Aug 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

installing adobe flash player on windows 7 64bit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2013 Aug 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bones49,

Which OS are you using? What is the exact error you are getting. Please try installing flash from the given link: http://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/ .

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2015 Jan 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems I'm having SAME PROBLEM today!!!  Several web sites I've previously been able to view videos on without problems now insist I need to install Adobe Flash to view the videos...  But when I try installing Adobe Flash, the Flash Installer INSISTS that I already have an installed version NEWER THAN the "newest one" the installer is trying to install, while 100% of the REST of MY computer system says I have NOTHING related to Adobe Flash, Shockwave Flash, or ANY OTHER version of a Flash version installed!!!

HOW THE HELL can I actually get the newest version of Adobe Flash to INSTALL DESPITE its INSISTENCE that I already have some version of Adobe Flash NEWER then the NEWEST version already installed???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2015 Jan 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hai i have the same problem

but if i understand it right  the problem is

windows 8 / 8.1 /10 the have flash but it getting crippeld by some thing (anthore program i believe it was explorere 9 if i recall correct)

didn't pay  to good attention .

what we all three have to do is go to explorer and look up the previouse flash( so the wone we didn't install but was already on the os .

then you have to delete this  .as well the wone you tried to install after you found out.

then it's possible to install the new one .

my os is win10 but has the same problem  the solution is as found after some hours reading

i hope i didn't read for nothing.

so i gonna try now

good luk.

greatings

remko wijgman

How do I revert to a previous version of Flash Player?

forums.adobe.com/thread/1022066?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, confirm that ActiveX Filtering is configured to allow Flash content:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/867968

Internet Explorer 11 introduces a number of changes both to how the browser identifies itself to remote web servers, and to how it processes JavaScript intended to target behaviors specific to Internet Explorer. Unfortunately, this means that content on some sites will be broken until the content provider changes their site to conform to the new development approach required by modern versions of IE.

You can try to work around these issues by using Compatibility View:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

If that is too inconvenient, using Google Chrome may be a preferable alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines