• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download e-books after PC upgrade. I recently upgraded my laptop to one from the same vendor so all I had to do was to upgrade a few drivers on the hard drive. Unfortunately my copy of ADE is not so cooperative. Every time I try to download a

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded my laptop to one from the same vendor so all I had to do was to upgrade a few drivers on the hard drive.  Unfortunately my copy of ADE is not so cooperative.  Every time I try to download an e-book I get the message "E_AUTH_BAD_DEVICE_KEY_OR_PKCS12".  Uninstalling ADE (all three versions) along with cleaning the registry does not clear the error.  And I cannot de-authorize and reauthorize my new laptop as the de-authorize option is greyed out.  Anyone else encounter this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue. I've been waiting for an hour for Adobe 'Support' to get back to me on chat. I hope they are well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines