Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to determine RTMP URL for a hosted

Mar 08, 2015 Mar 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are trying to setup a game capture card to enable RTMP live streaming. We already have a hosted account at <ourdomain>.adobeconnect.com. But we don't see an RTMP url anywhere in the Account settings? How can we find an RTMP url? Or if that question does not make sense, what are we missing?

Many thanks,

-Javeed

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

If you want the RTMP path for a specific meeting, open the Help menu at the top right hand corner of the Meeting room. Then, hold Shift and left click on About Adobe Connect. The dialog window that opens should show the RTMP path for the meeting room.

Not sure that it will work with the game capture card, but I suppose it may be worth testing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want the RTMP path for a specific meeting, open the Help menu at the top right hand corner of the Meeting room. Then, hold Shift and left click on About Adobe Connect. The dialog window that opens should show the RTMP path for the meeting room.

Not sure that it will work with the game capture card, but I suppose it may be worth testing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I was able to find the rtmp url. It didn't work with the game card, but we don't think that has to do with adobeconnect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines