• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install trial in french

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2007 Oct 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i get to the point where i have to enter a serial, i don't have one so i click next, but i can't get past this screen...
How can i try RoboHelp 7 for 30 days?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be an option to continue without one.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Unfortunately, this sort of confirms a fear that I had at the onset of the announcement that RoboHelp 7 and the Technical Communication Suite was ready. There is often an issue that is seen with the new and stricter security. As I understand it, this is handled by a different team at Adobe than the actual team for each product. I've seen and heard many reports of the same issue from other products. I've also experienced it myself with Captivate as well as RoboHelp and most recently a cool new toy Adobe has that is called "Visual Communicator".

I think the only thing we are probably able to do is either point folks to the Bug Reporting Form ( Click here for the link) or to the Support number or E-Mail.

Cheers all... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2007 Oct 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reported the bug... Hope that i will hear from Adobe... Really want to compare RoboHelp 7 versus Flare!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello maxpouliot,

As Peter said above, there should be an option to continue without entering a serial number. I have seen a few cases where this is not available on Windows 2000. What OS are you using?

Thanks,

Bobby Walker
Adobe Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 2000!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick feedback. I will contact the engineers to see if the trial version is Windows 2000 compliant. I hope to hear back tomorrow.

Thanks,
Bobby

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 01, 2007 Nov 01, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello maxpouliot,

I have confirmed that the trial technology that we uses for RoboHelp 7 is not compatible with Windows 2000. While the full retail product will work fine in that OS, the trial will not. Sorry about the inconvenience

Thanks,
Bobby

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp