• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi I have windows 7 with explorer 11 and system: Windows 64-bit , English, MSIE. My problem is when I click on a news video I get e message on it saying I need to update My Adobe Flash Player, so I click on it and it takes me to your site for updates ok.

Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have windows 7 with explorer 11 and system: Windows 64-bit , English, MSIE. My problem is when I click on a news video I get e message on it saying I need to update My Adobe Flash Player, so I click on it and it takes me to your site for updates ok. I go through steps 1 and 2 ok but when the small screen for the Adobe Flash Player Downloader comes, it remanins blank and nothing happens. So what do I do next to update please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 15, 2015 Mar 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Restart your computer to stop any Adobe processes.

2. Click on the following Adobe link. Go to the bottom of the page where it says" Still having problems". Click on the link for IE11/Active x.

Save this link as a favorite, you might need it in the future.

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines