• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how make annual report page with using backend functionality

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to create one page with backend functionality & page name is annual report & investor updates. In that page i want yearly separation section means i want upload pdf with some description or image with some description and then in front end on site will display that pdf or images as small thumb images with text and its coming through backend & then if i click on that image or pdf thumb image that time pdf or image should open in new tab with all details for refer visit this site i want same functionality on business catalyst. Given refer site link also all pdf are coming through backend & on front end displaying only thumb images same i want in business catalyst please refer this link "recstudios.in/pml105/investor-presentations.aspx" & give me solution or tell me its possible or not possible in business catalyst.

Thanks

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 15, 2015 Mar 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps put your request in point form, it's very hard to understand what you are trying to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines