• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz answers become invisible on preview

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Presenter 10 with PowerPoint 2013, 32-bit (and same things happens with 2010), when I create a quiz, the quiz answers are invisible on preview or after publishing, the radio buttons appear doubled, and you can see the correct answer radio button selected.

I have tried applying different themes, or no theme. I also tried uninstalling and re-installing Presenter 10.

Has anyone else seen this happen? Solutions?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2015 Mar 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check if your user name contains any special characters. If yes then you might need to create a new user profile which does not have a special characters in name. Also I am sending you a .dll files to replace.You may follow the instructions mentioned below to replace the .dll files and let me know the result. I will send you the files through an email.

Please download the zip file attached to the email and extract it.

1. Please check the version of Presenter installed on your machine
  2. For 32bit: Please copy the PptImgExporter.dll from 32 bit folder and paste it under “C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 10.0”.
  3. For 64bit: Please copy the PptImgExporter.dll from 64 bit folder and paste it under “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 10.0”.
  4. Please try to publish the project now.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem in Adobe Presenter 11 with PowerPoint 2007, 32-bit.

When I create a quiz, the quiz answers are invisible on preview or after publishing but the radio button work normally, the answer cannot display properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources