• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH11: Dropdown Text Links Don't Open in CHM or IE9

Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The dropdown text links in my project only work when viewing the OLH via our application (pressing F1 in the app).

If I open the CHM file or double-click the opening HTML file to access the OLH, none of the dropdown text links work. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try the online help with the browser console enabled (F12). If you click the dropdown, do any errors show in the Console tab?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, no errors show in the console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is grasping at straws and a real long shot, but is this an upgraded project?

If so, does anything change if you click Tools > Update DHTML Effects in Topics then recompile?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is upgraded - from RH8 or 9, if I remember correctly. I'll check out your recompile suggestion in a day or two when I have time to get back to it. Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp