• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will the Flash for Firefox offline installer provide the latest update 17.0.0.134?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

I was trying to update Flash via the offline installers due to unresolvable issues with the online installer. It downloaded adn started fine. However, it still shows "Flash 16.0" in the installer name during installation routine. All other offline installers for IE and Chrome worked perfectly fine.

I now had to bypass this by using Avast Antivirus's "Software Updater" to get the latest version.

Please fix that ASAP!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jan,

Where are you downloading the offline installer from?  URL?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jan,

I got 17.0.0.134 from all 3 ULRs.  Please clear your browser cache and try downloading the file again.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Maria,

I tried it on my other PC again, and I finally got the latest version from all 3 URLs.

Thanks for your assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines