• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Training?

LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2015 Feb 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone in the group is looking for (or knows anyone that is looking for) some video based RoboHelp training, I've recently put up a class on udemy.com to focus on the basics. (advanced classes to follow).

If interested, here is a coupon code to get it for $19!

https://www.udemy.com/adobe-robohelp-html-fundamentals/?couponCode=halfoffintro

Cheers... Rick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You deserved full price, you've been so helpful in the past

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2015 Mar 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completed Rick's RoboHelp 11 training this morning, and highly recommend it. I've been using RoboHelp for years, but really just had the work dumped on me, and never have taken the time to really learn the program.

I found it quite comprehensive, give some great tips & tricks, and good exercises.If one were a beginner, they could get up and running quite successfully after taking this course, but more advanced users can still get a lot out of it. I'm looking forward to the advanced class under preparation.

Many thanks, great job

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2015 Mar 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, thanks so much for the kind words!

After the RoboHelp, I tackled a Captivate course. And I'm nearly finished with the second Captivate course. So you have inspired me to begin tackling some advanced RoboHelp courses once I've finished this one!

I'm trying to focus on some really tightly focused courses that will provide only what folks are interested in.

What would you suggest as the first two or three for something more advanced?

Here are some of the topics I've been kicking around for advanced courses:

* Variables

* Context Sensitivity

* Snippets

* Merged Help

* Working with Baggage Files

* Master Pages

* Associate Links (ALINKS)

* Framesets and Inline Frames (IFRAMES)

* Adding Videos

* Working with Content Categories

* Using the Resource Manager

* Working with Adobe Captivate

* Browse Sequences

* (Insert topic here)

Thanks again! Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rick,

No thanks necessary on your part! Looking at the list - here's what I personally would like to understand better. If you ever need a reviewer, let me know - I really do love your material

- Snippeds

- Frames

- Adding Videos

- Using the Resource Manager

- Variables

I figured out Baggage files (I know, amazing), and they are wonderful. I'm not sure of how it was done, but the person who originally created one KB / Training course about 10 years ago had one project that had two very different KBs. Maybe that was through the user of variables?

I'd love to use Captivate, but we don't have a license - still I know it's extremely useful. Somehow I doubt they'll buy it for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp