• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need some immediate help with and "exception"

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im new to managing my servers and I am in the middle of a project that has a milestone deadline on Monday-  then this happened and I cannot refresh the site. 

The maximum number of events (10) has been exceeded. An exception was generated, but the maximum number of events was exceeded again during the handling of the exception.
DetailThe last exception was '' which occurred on line 260 in 'D:\inetpub\wwwroot\AgileCore\MachII\framework\EventManager.cfc'.

The last exception was '' which occurred on line 260 in 'D:\inetpub\wwwroot\AgileCore\MachII\framework\EventManager.cfc'.

I would sooo appreciate any help to clear this and get my project delivered on time. 

Thanks in advance-

Kelli

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not enough information here. From what you did post, my guess would be a recursive loop due to one of two issues (or both),

1. Mach3 is not fully configured and running. I don't use Mach3 because I had difficulties getting it to consistently run on each setup -- but this is most likely my unfamiliarity with the framework.
  2. You have an error trap that is throwing an error of it's own retriggering the error trap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do the logs say about the exception? What is happening on line 260?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 31, 2015 Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which version of CF are you using here?

Are you using this cfc for any webservice?

Regards,

Kaif Akbar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation