• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i want to install my photoshop 5.0 limited edition but the pc displays i should check if it is a 32 or 64 bit application. i changed my windows os from xp to win7 64 bit (i think that is the problem) how can i run my photoshop on this system?

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to install my photoshop 5.0 limited edition but the pc displays i should check if it is a 32 or 64 bit application. i changed my windows os  from xp to win7 64 bit (i think that is the problem) how can i install and run my photoshop 5.0 le on this system?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

that's no longer available via adobe and if you buy it from someone else you'll likely have problems running it.  i think it's compatible with win 98 but i don't know if that's available to you using compatibility mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's no longer available via adobe and if you buy it from someone else you'll likely have problems running it.  i think it's compatible with win 98 but i don't know if that's available to you using compatibility mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you! i tried xp and win98 compatability mode before without any result =(

sad that adobe does not support such problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

i think you can (legally) use ps cs2.  read the verbiage to make sure, Error: Activation Server Unavailable | CS2, Acrobat 7, Audition 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kglad Creative Suite 2 is only applicable to individuals affected by the activation server shut down.  A complete list of affected software titles can be found at Activation server shut down for Creative Suite 2, Acrobat 7, and Macromedia products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines