• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to annotate in Presenter 10?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Presenter and thus have v10. I see this was available in v9. Is there any pre/post workarounds to do this before publishing to Adobe Connect?

Thanks, David

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Annotate what? Slide content, audio, animations, video and Flash objects should all be editable in PPT before publishing the presentation. After the presentation is published, the output is non-editable, but you can modify the source PPT file with Presenter and re-publish it. This hasn't changed between Presenter 10 and previous versions, so I'm not clear on what you are asking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, should have been clearer. I want to be able to use Presenter to record a presentation that includes, video of me, the powerpoint slides and a demo of an application. I wanted to annotate the demo of the application with "double-click", "left-click-drag" etc... Some of the apps I will demo are screen mirroring of iOS and Android devices where the gestures on the device are not mirrored. I see that is not possible in Presenter 10, what's the best way to get this outcome?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that Captivate may be a better solution as it does a great job of application simulation and workflow capture, and it allows you to place objects in presentation to call out information, change mouse clicks to different types of mouse clicks, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources