• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has Rh7 actually shipped?

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2007 Nov 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ask becasue my pre-ordered version is still showing as "Pending" in the Order History, although it also says that it was expected to arrive on 1st November (i.e. yesterday). If I download the trial version do you think I can activate it when the box arrives?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Paul.
Your idea of using the Trial and entering the registration code when you receive it will work. Of course this assumes you'll receive it within the 30 days

The code for the Try/Buy download is the same as on the boxed CD, so when you get your registration key, you should be able to simply enter that and you'll be off to the races with the full blown, un-timed version.
One of the great things about the Trial is that unlike other software, it is not limited in functionality. There is no scrambled text or red notice text that it is a trial or limit to the number of topics. Basically everything works - for 30 days.

Akshay Madan, the Adobe RoboHelp Product Manager has posted info on the trial here
http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/
Thanx,
john
John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trialing this at the moment and I'm disappointed to see that even though RH7 is the current product there appear to be no demos or tours explaining/showing off the new functionality.

The only thing I did find was an e-seminar that spends half hour trying to sell you the tech comms suite and telling you how great the products integrate with one another, but this is not the info I was after.

It's almost like RH7 has been launched in a hurry without all the necessary showcase marketing documentation. Unfortunately, I find the actual help file quite inadequate in these new areas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2007 Nov 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried chasing my order this morning. Customer Care can't tell me any more than I can get from the website. They suggest waiting a week!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2007 Nov 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
LOL! I hope you are not UK based. Our postal service is still struggling to catch up after recent strikes! I got a bi-weekely periodical I subscribe to last almost two weeks late!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp