• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I NEED HELP ASAP!!!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2015 Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having an activation error with my adobe editions so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the books and the program; when that didn't work I found that I needed to erase authorization for adobe and re-authorize my computer, which fixed the activation error. When I tried to import my ebooks I got multiple "duplicate ID" and "licensing" error pop-ups. I tried going to the file, add to library tab and then received a "no record of this loan on this machine" error pop-up. what do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please re-download the book, using the same ACSM file.

Hope this solves your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I have done that many times and still get the same error, not only on my Windows laptop but I am having the same problem on my Apple phone software too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you try to open the same book (Climate Studies.. epub) directly you will get the error message "No records for this loan is found on this machine" in the case of loan book.

Can you please right click and open the corresponding URLLink.ACSM file and check, the content is valid or it has something like,  <error xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/adept".....>

If it has valid content, please try to open the respective URLLink.ACSM file to get the book. If you are getting error message in this case as well, please let us know the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did it for both URLinks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines