• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

As the leader of the adobe army i respectfully request help from my fewoll soldiers i have an problem i cant install adobe flash player for some reason ?

Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my fellow soldiers today when i was trying to start twitch it said i need flash player then  i remembered i was cleaning my pcs programs and i must of deleted it so it gave me a direct link to the latest version of adobe flash player i clicked the link downloaded the software adobe flash player and pressed run keep in mid my operation [system is windows 7

and i am using mozila firefox] the instalation window said the execution of this software on the computer has been blocked from the publisher but i am afraid that thats not correcct becouse my windows menu is in Bulgarian and i am sure that that is the best translation possible becouse i am translating it so long sotory short i might of acsideantly removed the software or eaven pressed forbid this software of ever beeing instaled on this pc i know this is not an adobe problem but it still is stoping me to compleate my instalation so please help !!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 17, 2015 Mar 17, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2015 Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines