• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player " Error. Common install error " Windows 7

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prior to reinstall windows stood Google Chrome and Flash Player worked . After reinstalling, Google Chrome is not installed. Install Mozilla Firefox, but I can not install Flash Player. (Error: common installation error)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Илья,

Please provide the FlashInstall.log file saved at C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash using the instructions here, How to share a document.  If you have a 64-bit OS, also provide the log file saved at C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, I hope it helps you find a mistake

Thank you , Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2015 Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

According to the log file, the installer file is missing some required components.  Pease provide the following to help us identify the root cause:

• Where did you download the Flash Player installer from? What's the file name of the downloaded file?
  • What files are inside C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash

After obtaining the above information, please do the following:

1. Delete any installer file you have downloaded
  2. Download the uninstaller from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html
  3. Download the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows page, in the 'Still having problems' section (you'll want to download the installer for Firefox).
  4. Run the uninstaller downloaded in step 2
  5. Reboot your machine
  6. Run the installer downloaded in step 3
  7. Launch Firefox and go to https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html.  Click on the 'Check Now' button.  The results should indicate that 17.0.0.134 is installed.

If you get an error during any of these steps, please take a screenshot and post the screenshot, indicating at which step the error was returned.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From official site -  Установка Adobe Flash Player для всех версий
File name - install_flashplayer17x32_mssd_aaa_aih (last try)

- install_flash_player

Безымянный.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To solve the problem, I tried to install the beta version of Flash Player. I downloaded 2 uninstaller. When trying to remove the flash player in both cases did not work and antivirus finds a virus. To remove all the same flash I disabled antivirus and removed player

Безымянный2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After restarting the computer, I started to install the player. Anti again showed the presence of the virus. Then I turned it off and tried again. The installation was successful.
Conclusion - the whole thing in anti-virus? why he finds viruses?

Thank you very much Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kykez,

I don't know why your anti-virus software is detecting a virus in the installers.  We do check them for viruses before releasing them.  Can you translate what your anti-virus software is finding?

After viewing the log file you provided it appears that the installer is not finding a required component.  The online installer, downloaded from get.adobe.com/flashplayer is a shim installer that then downloads and installs Flash Player silently in the background.  Since you were using this installer and it failed to find a required component I suspect there was some failure in the download process.

As for installing a beta, while you most certainly can do that, since it is beta quality software there's the possibility that you will encounter viewing and performance issues.  Beta installers are geared to enterprise customers and Flash developers.

I recommend you use the offline installer, using the instructions I provided in my previous comment (on 17-March).

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2015 Mar 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

my antivirus says that he discovered and neutralized the following viruses, thats all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines