• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install Flash Player-Installer freezes

Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running OS 10.10.2

Was unable to update, so followed instructions and uninstalled entire Flash app. Have downloaded update 3 times. Installer freezes during download/install process at 25% and does not continue.

Now I have no Flash and am unable to install.

Forum shows several other users with same problem; none of their posts have been answered.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!  I'm also running OS 10.10.2.  I tried installing twice and update stopped at 25%.  Then I deleted the installer and downloaded the installer again and the progress bar showed 30% and went no farther.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2015 Mar 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like it's a major issue with those of us who run OS 10.10.2. I'm having the exact same problem, have tried the same solutions, and nada. I cannot find a solution anywhere in the FAQs, or support forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes same here, gets to 25% then freezes, come on Adobe, sort it out!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is unbelievable. Adobe, get your s*** together! I am in the middle of a major and crucial deadline for grad school. Everything was trucking along great until about an hour ago when the same issue described in the above posts started happening. Now...I am sitting here at a complete f****** standstill.

Adobe, can I refer my Master's review committee to you to explain this issue further?

Get. It. Together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was having the same issue today. I decided to deactivate my antivirus and then retry installation. It worked. Apparently my Avast antivirus was impeding the download. Perhaps a similar solution will work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, Found a solution. Go here and it worked:

Essentially the online installer, which you're using downloads and installs Flash Player silently in the background.  For some reason, the download is failing.  Please try the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the 'Still having problems' section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

joseywales41's solution worked for me (Please try the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the 'Still having problems' section.)

Everything is back to normal now.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you joseywales41! I tried that solution as well and it worked. You da bomb!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines