• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hello, I cant install the upgrade as it says i need to close safari, but I dont have it open! I have a MacBook Air

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to install the flash upgrade but it tells me to close Safari but i dont have safari open. I have a MacBook air. Any suggestions??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me as well and I followed the link provided and followed both methods and I still can not dl the upgrade. Please advise!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If  you're being prompted to close the browser, but it's not open some other process/app, identifying itself as a browser, is using Flash Player.  A work-around is to restart your system, making sure the 'Reopen windows when logging back in' check-box is NOT selected, and making sure any app that may use Flash Player is NOT running when you try to install Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines