Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player stalls at 30 percent and won't go

Mar 20, 2015 Mar 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure what to do.  I have tried it a couple of times and keeps stalling.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you post a screenshot (How to post a screenshot in the forum) of the installer when it hangs?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 2.21.07 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been like this for hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Essentially the online installer, which you're using downloads and installs Flash Player silently in the background.  For some reason, the download is failing.  Please try the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the 'Still having problems' section.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem.  After troubleshooting some complicated stuff, I shut my antivirus down and tried again.  Like a charm.  Was done in just a few seconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I made no other changes, just shut down my anti virus for a few minutes, while I installed Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines