• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with installation of Adobe Flash Player on mac

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have a macintosh with OsX Yosemite 10.10.2 and i can't update the software to te last version. The download always stop at 20-30%. It's not a problem of my internet connection. I tried to uninstall e reinstall flash player, but i have the same problem, with the difference that now i neither have the software... What can i do? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Hi,

Ok.  So I found this and it worked:

1.  Re: Flash download freezes at 25%. What will help?

Jeromie Clark    Employee Hosts

Please use the offline installer:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

Download the install package from this link.  Double-click to open it from your downloads folder; when you see the red "install" folder, right-click it and select "Show Package Contents"; clic

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Ok.  So I found this and it worked:

1.  Re: Flash download freezes at 25%. What will help?

Jeromie Clark    Employee Hosts

Please use the offline installer:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

Download the install package from this link.  Double-click to open it from your downloads folder; when you see the red "install" folder, right-click it and select "Show Package Contents"; click on the  "Contents" folder; then click on the "Resources" folder; then double-click on the "Adobe Flash Player.pkg" file. The installation will start.  It worked for me.... FINALLY!! I hope it also works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2015 Mar 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked! Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2015 Mar 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wonderful!!  I'm glad I could help us both out!! LOL 

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines