• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

During installation, I'm asked to close Safari and Wallscreen. I close Safari but can't locate Wallscreen and don't know what it is. Hence, I'm unable to update my Flash Player. Can you help?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2015 Mar 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During installation, I'm asked to close Safari and Wallscreen.  I close Safari but can't locate Wallscreen and don't know what it is.  Hence, I'm unable to update my Flash Player.  Can you help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2015 Mar 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I download Flash Player it reach 97% and just keep frozen there never reach 100%,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2015 Mar 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am having somewhat the same issue. Your wall screen should be in your settings if on a Mac. It will be under security&privacy. Hope this helps, but the one thing I do not know is where to take it from there. Hope this works for you though...

Augustine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines