Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

conditional builds causes crash

Jul 19, 2007 Jul 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A project I imported from RH5 (not using the Wizard, never got that to work) which contains conditional topic tags and conditional text tags crashes the RoboHelp.exe application when I try to build with a condition specified. If I turn conditional builds offit builds just fine.

.MW

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 19, 2007 Jul 19, 2007
Only Adobe can answer that but I doubt it. The patch works OK so it shouldn't be an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you are using RH6 rather than going to an older version, which can happen?

If yes, see Snippet 68 on my site. My guess is you have a table with merged cells in it.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome, thanks Peter.

I didn't test the empty, hidden column part of this solution, but removing the merged columns resolved this issue (which fits our style better anyway).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just scrolled up on 'Snippets' and saw the solution in 'Snippet 71' . Are there plans to release a formal patch including this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Only Adobe can answer that but I doubt it. The patch works OK so it shouldn't be an issue.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp