• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashplayer update installation keeps getting stuck at 30%

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2015 Mar 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have mac os x and tried to install a flashplayer update. It instantly downloaded to 30% and then got stuck. I tried installing multiple times force closing safari and ensuring no antivirus or firewall was blocking the update from downloading. I also tried restarting my computer. Afterwards i tried using a flashplayer uninstaller and then reinstalling flashplayer but the same thing happened again, stuck on 30%. I have no clue what else I could try and what is happening here. What should I do? My computer is a Macbook Air 2013 OS X Yosemite version 10.10.2

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 22, 2015 Mar 22, 2015

Here is the solution!!! It actually works! How to perform a "clean install" of Flash Player in Mac OS X

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

absolutely the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you using 10.10.2 on your mac, cause I am and the same thing is happening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry saras you are i see

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aye! I've the same problem!!!! 25 - 30% of download and then the lost connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't even lose connection it just seems to get stuck for as long as i keep my computer open and nothing happens so at the end i have to stop the download myself. For me its always the 30%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all have the same problem so what do we do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the solution!!! It actually works! How to perform a "clean install" of Flash Player in Mac OS X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh it actually did work! I didn't expect to find a solution so quickly! Thanks for sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines