• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player: no installation possible on yosemite 10.10.2

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read all postings, followed all advise, also from Adobe, uninstalled Flash player, cleaned caches, downloaded clean install version... the problem remains. Before finishing the installation I get an alert that Flash Player was not installed. I followed all instructions from Adobe, tried some suggestions from other users, but I just can not install the Flash Player on my iMac running Yosemite 10.10.2

Anyone found a solution that works?

Tx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here... I did an install and went found what works here... runs lie a top again

adobe_flash_player_osx-4.dmg

Good luck and hope this helps... very frustrating and Adobe was little or no help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help.

Where can I download that specific dmg file?

Roel

Op 23 mrt. 2015, om 12:08 heeft Woodcarver <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

Flash Player: no installation possible on yosemite 10.10.2

created by Woodcarver <https://forums.adobe.com/people/Woodcarver> in Installing Flash Player - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/7332140#7332140>

Same issue here... I did an install and went found what works here... runs lie a top again

adobe_flash_player_osx-4.dmg

Good luck and hope this helps... very frustrating and Adobe was little or no help.

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7332140#7332140 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7332140#7332140

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Installing Flash Player by email <mailto:discussions-community-flashplayer-installing_flashplayer@adobe-v7.hosted.jivesoftware.com> or at Adobe Community <https://forums.adobe.com/choose-container.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=4636>

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624 <https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624>.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I get after downloading and installing:

Flashplayer.png

Still no solution I am afraid.

Tx for further help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should work for you… its the one I worked with… have you uninstalled the old… I am running the exact same OXS 10.10.2

Let me know if it works for you… Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I uninstalled the old.

But I can not find your specific download link for your suggested file: adobe_flash_player_osx-4.dmg

Tx for sending me a link that directly works to download that version of flash player

Tx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should go for you now… first glitch I have run into with either Yosemite or Adobe…

Rolly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the exact same problem, except that my download freezes at 25% and it won't go any higher. Help please. I tried downloading it several times and it just won't work I'm also on Yosemite 10.10.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the link for download, so that I can at least try your proposal.

Where can I find the exact file you suggest for download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.

Uninstalled Flash Player

Rebooted

Downloaded your link

Opened "show package content"

Clicked on map Contents

Clicked on map MacOS

Clicked on Adobe Flash Player Install Manager

Got this message again:

Flashplayer.png

And console gave this message:

Last login: Mon Mar 23 13:52:37 on console

imac-van-roel-verschueren-5:~ roelverschueren$ /Volumes/Flash\ Player/Install\ Adobe\ Flash\ Player.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe\ Flash\ Player\ Install\ Manager ; exit;

2015-03-23 13:54:17.228 Adobe Flash Player Install Manager[568:16138] Persistent UI failed to open file file://localhost/Users/roelverschueren/Library/Saved%20Application%20State/com.adobe.flashplayer.installmanager.savedState/window_1.data: Permission denied (13)

Anyone?

Thanks

Roel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wish I could answer your question in that case… the link I sent is the one that worked for me… did you look at the trouble shooting on the adobe link... as there is some good info on settings for cookies… Other than that all I can say is it worked for me and I am running the same as you Yosemite OS X 10.10.2

… it would be nice if someone at Adobe would post a workable link for everyone… Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well in my case I just downloaded the link without doing anything else and it worked great. I read it also worked for other members of the community...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help,

I give up.

Tried everything, nothing worked.

Happy it worked for others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Worked for me I used this link and zipped right through it and performing perfectly now….

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines