• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player install doesn't work

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2014 Dec 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm using a laptop with W7- 64Bits that I just bought a few days ago, and I seem to have a problem when trying to install flash player.( I use Firefox )

Flash.png

After I allow system changes, this black box appears, and ,though I've waited for around half an hour for it to change, it does nothing. Also I have to close it by task manager.

flash 2.png

I've tried reinstalling it several times to no result. Firefox was closed while I opened the install. Please anyone has any idea how to fix this?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 20, 2014 Dec 20, 2014

This seems to be the same problem I'm having, and in other posts, including I Can´t Install Adobe Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2014 Dec 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be the same problem I'm having, and in other posts, including I Can´t Install Adobe Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread still doesn't have an appropriate answer. I managed to resolve this problem three months ago, but with the new version of Adobe Flash Player, it is happening again. If someone from Adobe could respond, that would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines