• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Sound

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! Wondering if you can still help on this thread. I updated to flash 17.0.0.134, and now I have no sound on any online streaming. No Youtube, Hulu, HBOGO, Netflix, AMCtv, etc. You get it. I did all that was suggested in this thread. Nada. What next? It's frustrating enough when online streaming doesn't have sound, but it's just sad when it won't even work on Skype and my husband is deployed... iMessage and iTunes play sound, so its not an internal issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I branched this out to its own discussion since it seems to be unrelated to the original thread.

Neither Netflix nor Skype use Flash Player, so it's probably unrelated to the Flash upgrade.  It seems like you have a generalized problem with Sound, or maybe just sound in the browser.   If you haven't done so already, reboot.  I thought you were on Windows until you mentioned iMessage, so I'm assuming that it's Mac.  It's interesting that you have audio in iTunes though.

If you could give me as many of the details about your computer and browser as possible from the list below that would be really helpful:

https://forums.adobe.com/message/5249945#5249945

Anyway, I'm really curious about whether or not this is specific to a single browser.  If you're using Safari, do you have the same problem in Chrome or Firefox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines