• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install Flash Player to my Imac, help needed!!!!!!!!

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all,

Why it is not possible to install flash player to Imac (Yosemite V. 10.10.2) I have tried many things but nothing is working. I have even deleted the existing flash player which didn't work.

I hope some one can help me.

best regards

Hakan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact problem here.  The new flash player installs to about 25% or 30% complete then stalls out and won't finish the installation.  I'm also on Yosemite.  Now I can't watch videos my friends have posted to Facebook because I'm told my flash player is obsolete.  The new flash player won't install and the old one is obsolete and won't work.  I had a similar problem to this about a year ago on a different computer with OS 10.6. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm having a similar problem. It starts installing, then the installation window becomes blank.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently you can't download the new flash player if you're running some sort of virus protection software.  I temporarily disabled my anti-virus software and was able to download FP without a problem.  I just have to trust that Adobe FP does not contain a virus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There are a few different installers for OS X.  Please post a screenshot (https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1070933) of the installer dialog window exhibiting the behaviour to verify which installer is being used.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This morning we resolved a problem that prevented Flash Player installations from completing for some of our Macintosh users.

If you encountered this problem, please delete any previously downloaded Flash Player installer and either:

1.)      Download the installer again from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

2.)      Download the stand-alone installer from  http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines