• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac OS-X 10.6.8, Safari 5.1.9, Flash Player 11.7.700.169 , all i get is "Blocked Plugin,

Apr 20, 2013 Apr 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS-X 10.6.8,  Safari 5.1.9, Flash Player 11.7.700.169 ,  all i get is "Blocked Plugin, I have tried for 3 days to install.

Unable to watch any videos on youtube. Keep getting prompted to download, says install complete, but every time i click on a video all i get is "Blocked Plug in"

Can someone please provide a solution, by the look of the discussion board there are many many people with no flash player, and yet to see a single reply with any suggestions or solutions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone from Adobe please answer this....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Flash Player 11.7.700.169 is extremely old and vulnerable to security attacks. What you're seeing is Apple blocking the old, out-dated, insecure version of Flash Player.  To avoid this, please install the latest version of Flash Player at https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines