• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Module Tags Reference

Engaged ,
Mar 20, 2015 Mar 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a reference page that shows what the variables are for the NEW modules? When I add sort="datereverse" it doesn't affect the list at all.

Thanks in advance.

Teejay

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 20, 2015 Mar 20, 2015

Hey Teejay,

You not using the official docs?

Developer reference

You can see it is - sortType

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Teejay,

You not using the official docs?

Developer reference

You can see it is - sortType

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liam

That I have, been when placing modules, the code is different than it was before. So I assumed there was an improvement over what was being used before. I gather that I have to change over to what is being referenced then.

I thought this might work

{module_webapps id="29195" filter="latest" resultsPerPage="100" sort="datereverse"}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you mean there?

The named module stuff is different, It is all referenced on the docs and it says what to use there. You have to follow it, you can not just try and use your own name conventions - they wont work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, therefor I was inquiring. It would be swell, if all those attributes for a module tag where made available to employ in the module dialogue box as they are being placed.  Thanks for getting back quickly on this.

Have a good one!

Teejay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still confused, sorry lol.

If your using the new rendering engine then when you insert a module it is in the new named parameter structure. BC engineers have already announced in time they will update the toolbox options further, but the old module system never added the sorting parameters etc.

Refer to documentation and use what the things are, BC can not put in multiple variations of names such as sort, sortType, sorttype, typesort.... All in the system to cover what people may type or think it is, that would create huge code and issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "sort" should be "sortType"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have already covered that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I must be blind my apology for duplicate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines