• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page 2 of Forums

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2007 Oct 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking at the forums page. It's Pg. 1. I want to go to Pg. 2, but I can't find an arrow > or arrows >> or the word Next, or a thing that says Pg. 2, or a combo box or a dropdown menu or any other function to get to Page 2.

I feel silly posting this request here, but how do I get to page 2, page 3, etc., of the forums?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2007 Oct 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, seriously, no one knows how to get to page 2 of the forums?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2007 Oct 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know too. I'm confused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2007 Oct 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. This is the dumbest thing ever. Under your profile you can set the "Days back to view topics for." It defaults to 20! To fix, go to "Profile", select "Personal Options" and set the "Days back to view topics for" to something like 9999.

I've never seen a forum with this "feature."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2007 Nov 07, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was a big help there Tex, good shooting!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 27, 2007 Nov 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm sorry, I "built" specs for forums going back to 1993... I worked for Ziff-Davis on CompuServe, AOL, Prodigy, built ZDU -- THAT is the STUPIDEST DEFAULT I can EVER IMAGINE! I figured they were trying to protect trade secrets or something...

Tadams Tex... THANK YOU!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources