• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download - error getting license - E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time I tried to use Adobe Digital Editions and it's made me crasy! I bought a book, get acsm-file, install ADE... Then for two days I tried to authorize my computer, solved tree problems (with the help of forum) - done. But now I still  can't read my book - it's unable to download. The messege is: "unable to download. Error getting license. License Server Communication Problem: E_adept_request_expired". I really don't know what to do next (I've tried to change date/time, it help me to authorize, but now in isn't work).

I'm running Windows XP, ADE 3.0.

I would be very grateful for any help, I really need this book and that's the only variant I can get it!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I solved the problem by myself. Maybe it would be usefull for someone else... I ordered my book again in the shop, get new link and new acsm-file. And download it immediately (previous acsm-file was two-days old and license didn't work). I read that acsm-file is actual only for 24-hours...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ordered another epub book from my local library and immediately tried again, and it did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines